Thursday 24 October 2013

BAFTA Awards

Hi CP Fans!
Club Penguin are competitors for the BAFTA Awards! They are competing in the 'Web' section of the awards and I wish them the best of luck! It has been 8 years since the beginning of Club Penguin and considering all the joiners ever since, they have a great chance of winning! Also I was having a look who are the competition, and I can honestly say that CP has the highest chance of winning the award! When you vote for CP you also get this wallpaper of Tundrafluff:
So please take your time to vote for CP and lets make sure we can make this win happen!

Best Fishes!

-Buttons99999


4 comments:

  1. Do you know if someone from the USA can vote or is it strictly for those in Britain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is for everyone, but not actually that sure! I think just go on to the website and just try and vote!

      Best Fishes!

      -Buttons99999

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep! Best Fishes is my well known catchphrase that you will see I say a LOT on posts, tweets and comments!

      Best Fishes!

      -Buttons99999

      Delete