Saturday 19 October 2013

Halloween Party 2013

Hi CP Fans!
The new Halloween Party is now out and has definitely had mixed reviews! Whilst some penguins love the party, others absolutely hate it! My personal opinion was that it could have been better. I really liked the transformations, but I miss the Haunted House. Last year we could hunt for ghosts in the Haunted House and it never got old and I did it every single day. But all you can do every day at this Halloween Party is collect candy and transform. I really think they also could have spent longer on party decorations like they could have added more ghosts and pumpkins.
I just think that CP are running out of ideas and I am worried for the future of CP due to so many penguins angry about the lack of parties they wanted. I would love to hear everyone else's opinion about this so any comments/tweets are very welcome!

Best Fishes!

-Buttons99999




No comments:

Post a Comment