Wednesday 23 October 2013

CP Anniversary Party

Hi CP Fans!
It is finally the 8th CP Anniversary Party and I am so glad we can celebrate 5 whole years of CP! I have to admit I wasn't to keen on the decorations this year but still happy we can celebrate! Also there is going to be a party for English/European players today at 4PM UK Time! There will be super awesome guests such as: Karlapop321, Federflink1, Gajotz, Spike Hike, Daffodaily5 and Loustik005!
I have never met Karlapop321 before so this should be really fun! I hope to see everyone there! Also it is a definite that Rsnail will be coming on CP sometime and Businesmoose has just said he will probably come on sometime as well! And my last piece of news is that CP are going to launch a new album, sung by Jordan Fisher so Polo Field and Megg were on Marshmallow yesterday shooting scenes for the music video and hopefully I might be in the video so keep your eyes peeled!

Best Fishes!

-Buttons99999

No comments:

Post a Comment