Saturday 19 October 2013

POTD: Fottymaddy

Hi CP Fans!
Yesterday we had a very special POTD: Fottymaddy!
 Usually I don't bother to write POTD but Fotty is a very special friend so I thought this would be a great blog post! Also there is another reason why I am doing this post: I voted for Fotty! I have also voted for a few other special penguins so keep your eyes peeled! Here is what Daffo said about Fotty: "Fottymaddy wants to cheer you up when you're feeling down, and throws the most epic parties in town! Hey, that rhymed! That igloo is truly spook-tacular...look at the tentacles and eyeballs! *Shudders*" Also if you had never heard of Fotty before then you can go to one of my past stories called "Dimension Doom" where Fotty is one of the characters. Thank you all for reading!

Best Fishes!

-Buttons99999

2 comments: